Evaluating asset performance
Chainbow’s financial and award-winning property specialists measure the performance, ability and transparency of current managing agents
Chainbow’s audit services began in September 2009 following a QUANGO’s enquiry to formally examine its service charges from various providers. As at 1 December 2010, Chainbow has audited more than 75 developments and has a forward book of dozens more.
Clients range from investors who wish to gauge the efficient running of numerous developments and portfolios to Residential Management Companies (RMC) or Right to Manage (RTM) companies which want to measure the true performance of their managing agents.
Clients use Chainbow Audit to determine:
- Why the development may continuously be in arrears
- Why there is delay in maintenance or items requested
- Why the development has a bad credit rating with suppliers
- Why major works are unaffordable
- Why there may be difficulty selling the property (freehold and leaseholds)
Chainbow provides its services throughout the UK. Projects may range from one development up to a large portfolio of schemes and from purely residential blocks to mixed-use.